2009年5月9日星期六

Make Me a Channel of Your Peace

1. Make me a channel of Your peace,
where there is hatred let me bring Your love,
where there is injury Your pardon, Lord,
and where there's doubt, true faith in You.

2. Make me a channel of Your peace,
where there's despair in life let me bring hope,
where there is darkness, only light,
and where there's sadness, ever joy.

3. Make me a channel of Your peace,
it is in pardoning that we are pardoned,
in giving all myself that we receive;
and in dying that we're born to eternal life.

Chorus

O Master, grant that I may never seek so much to be consoled as to console,
to be understood, as to understand, to be loved, as to love with all my soul!


2 条评论:

匿名 说...

nice song! thanks

st

智强 说...

這首歌的華文版我唱了很多年,上個星期預備崇拜領唱的時候才發現原來也有英文版,很直接的就被歌詞感動了,我愿他也是我的禱詞。